Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random Happy Fun Time!

Well, it will be random. Not totally sure about the happy. Probably not fun at all. But you know they say that you're supposed to use attention-grabbing titles to suck your readers in, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I think I'm doing it wrong.

Anyway, haven't blogged in a while. Aside from over the holidays (which was a planned absence) I think this is the longest I've gone without writing something in months. It's kind of weird. Not that much has been happening worth writing about, but when has that ever stopped me in the past?

I read The Blood Gospel -- you know, that book that I'd been gushing about before the new year? I was going to write a review . . . and then I didn't. (It was really good though.)

I got hooked on Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends.

I've been meaning to crochet myself a scarf and haven't gotten around to it.

Went for a girls' night out on Friday. It was fun, AND I actually dressed up-ish. Which, as you know, is a big deal for me.

Umm . . .

Oh, and then it got really cold.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my last couple weeks. I really need to live a more exciting life so I have something to write about. Or, failing that, have more interesting thoughts. My brain has sort of been on strike lately.

So, yeah, kind of a pointless post, but I felt bad about the radio silence, and didn't want it to turn into another three-month hiatus. Next time I'll try to be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment