Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Today we got home from spending a week and a half with our friends and family in the Chicago area. It was a long trip. It was a good trip (once I got over my stubborn cold). But it is good to be home.

I don't think it's worth it to do a full recounting of our visit, but to sum it up, we stayed pretty busy. I think there might have been ONE day that we didn't have some kind of plans. In fact, despite a few down periods where we could just relax, I think we both came away from this trip feeling like we need a vacation from our vacation. Unfortunately, we only had a few hours tonight to veg out. Pat goes back to work tomorrow, and I'm getting up early to drive him and then run a bunch of errands to help get caught up.

On the topic of catching up, there are 130 unread blog posts in my reader. I haven't read or commented on anything the whole time we've been away.

Anyway . . . short post tonight, but that's about all I've got in me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment