Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Good Habit Leads to Another

I was noticing the other day that I haven't been chewing my nails as much recently. If anything I would think I'd be doing that more, since I can't just go snack whenever I want. (Actually I do snack quite a bit, but it's not the mindless snacking of days past.) They still aren't long, by any means. But, all ten of my nails have a little bit of a white tip, which I don't think has happened since I got married.

Is being more conscious of what I'm eating making me more conscious of other things I usually do without thinking?

If I can keep this up for another few weeks, I might treat myself to a manicure, if I can find somewhere around here that's not too expensive.

1 comment:

  1. I actually found that a manicure (emphasis on the MAN part!) helped me in kicking the habit.

    The manicure helped to strengthen my nails as well as smoothed out the little edges that I used to bite.

    Rusty

    ReplyDelete