Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mental Health Blog Day

I just learned that today is Mental Health Blog Day. I could get into my own stuff here, but it's nothing I prepared for or planned on, so I just don't think I have it in me right now. Instead, I'll share a couple links that fit the theme.

Brain Knows Better - This is one of my favorite new blogs. Today's post is a little outside the norm for this author, but I think it's an important one, and I'm so glad that he shared his story.

Hyperbole and a Half - This is a blog I didn't discover until after the author had been gone from blogging for a while. (I instantly fell in love with her post about the 'alot,' a magical creature that keeps her grammar rage in check.) She recently returned to blogging with an amazing post chronicling her issues with depression. I think everyone should read it, because even if you can't relate to any of it, I guarantee that you know someone who does.

I know there are WAY more amazing posts out there, in fact there might be some written specifically for today, sitting unread in my feed reader right now (I am SO behind on reading my blogs, I feel terrible), but these are the two I have to share today.

1 comment: