Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Countdown

If you caught my stealth update a few weeks ago, you may remember my mentioning a super secret project that I was working on. (And if you don't remember, or didn't read the post in the first place . . . I've been working on a super secret project. There, now you're caught up.)

Well, it's just about time for my grand unveiling. One week from today is the first day of spring. I decided to also make it the first day of something else. Some of you may have an idea of what. It's something I've mentioned in passing, in comments on other blogs I follow, on Twitter when I was first toying with the idea. But it's nothing I've discussed here (at least, not to my recollection).

Anyway, you can have fun guessing for the next few days; I'm not ready to make my big announcement just yet. I will say this, though: it's been a long time coming.

And until then, have some '80s music:



DISCLAIMER: My announcement will not be nearly as cool as this song sets it up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment